Paul and Pam.
(Temecula Photographer)

First things first- I do not do weddings. I get a few emails each month asking if I do weddings. I do not. BUT, I made an exception for this adorable couple. I had previously done both the bride and groom's family pictures a while back and was persuaded by the fact that they weren't having a formal reception which meant they only needed pictures at the actual wedding grounds which also meant I would only be needed for a few hours!!

I have the utmost respect for wedding photographers. It is a tough job. Rewarding, but tough. And the hours are oh, so long... which is why I don't do weddings! BUT, if you do need a wedding photographer, I know an AMAZING photographer/videographer so contact me if you are needing a wedding photographer or videographer!

Enough chit chat! Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Paul and Pam Donaldson!!















And now for a few of the lovely guests...